|Mickey Ribbon Skirt|
- Denim Skort or Skirt in your size
- Wide Disney ribbon(mine is about 2 inches)-length the same as the circumference of the skirt + 1 inch x 2
- approx.5 more in. of ribbon for back pocket
- coordinating thread
- straight pins
- fusible web
|The back side|
- Pin the two lengths of ribbon together so that they overlap about 1/2 in., allowing for a 3/8 seam allowance. Make sure the ribbon lays flat.
- Sew the ribbons together.
- Pin the ribbon onto the jean skirt. Again allow for a 3/8 in. seam allowance. Slow down at jean seams as my machine didn't care for them.
- You will need to hand stitch the back seam where the two ends of ribbon meet.
- To add more detail I cut a section of ribbon that fit the pocket and used fusible web to iron it on.
- My Mickey skirt is done!